I am recommending the Kel-Tec PF9 to a new friend.

PDA
gunfan
03-13-2012, 06:29 PM
I think that these are great concealment handguns for a woman with small hands. I have suggested one of these to a female friend of mine.

Any comments/suggestions?

Scott

If you enjoyed reading about "I am recommending the Kel-Tec PF9 to a new friend." here in the FamilyFriendsFirearms.com archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join FamilyFriendsFirearms.com today for the full version!
Sir Knight
03-13-2012, 06:56 PM
Have you fired one? I have one and it kicks more than my .45

gunfan
03-13-2012, 07:06 PM
As a matter of fact, I have. I bought one for Shelley. She took off with, and likely sold it. She liked it. This particular woman has had experience with a 1911 in .45 ACP.

I am suggesting that it would be preferable to a Ruger LCR for concealed carry (This woman likes autoloaders.)

Scott

shep854
03-23-2012, 07:01 PM
If your friend can tolerate hot loads in a J-frame revolver, she should do well with a PF9. I would recommend fairly frequent practice to stay "in tune" with the little blaster.

RMTactical
03-31-2012, 11:55 PM
I like them!! I didnt find the recoil to be that harsh.

Old John
04-02-2012, 09:50 AM
As a matter of fact, I have. I bought one for Shelley. She took off with, and likely sold it. She liked it. This particular woman has had experience with a 1911 in .45 ACP.

I am suggesting that it would be preferable to a Ruger LCR for concealed carry (This woman likes autoloaders.)

Scott

Well, I guess it's all a matter of preferences. My Dear Wife has a PF9 and a P11, Keltecs. She loves both of them.
I, on the other hand, have 2 LCR's, a .38 special and a .357 magnum. And I find the LCR's much more "preferable". I have the .357 mag. LCR on my hip, as I sit here. I like the .38 LCR for pocket carry because it's lighter. But, I prefer both to my Dear Wife's Keltecs.

Archery Ham
04-02-2012, 10:41 PM
I had one. I gave it away. I do own (2) P11 that are in my BOBs.

If you enjoyed reading about "I am recommending the Kel-Tec PF9 to a new friend." here in the FamilyFriendsFirearms.com archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join FamilyFriendsFirearms.com today for the full version!