A hoodie we can all appreciate...

PDA
festus
03-27-2012, 08:28 PM
http://www.nrastore.com/nrastore/ProductDetail.aspx?c=11&p=CO+635&ct=e

I may have to add one of these to my urban attire

If you enjoyed reading about "A hoodie we can all appreciate..." here in the FamilyFriendsFirearms.com archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join FamilyFriendsFirearms.com today for the full version!
IamRose
03-27-2012, 10:08 PM
I want one

gmcfixer
03-27-2012, 10:16 PM
Two problems with it, first no self respecting gangster wannabe (talk about contradictions in terms LOL) would wear it so it must be racist :D second they charge extra for my size :( ..... just kiding folks, nothing wrong with them so don't go on a rant!

Dave Z

bluedlightning
03-27-2012, 10:58 PM
I like jackets but never cared for hoodies, think thier ugly.

KathleenElsie
03-28-2012, 10:23 AM
Well it does not come small enough for me. I think it needs to be offered in pink, green and camo.

gunfan
03-28-2012, 09:10 PM
I haven't worn a "hoodie" since 1963 (and I wouldn't wear one of these, either!)

In my mind unless you are wearing them while exercising, "hoodies" are for the "thugs-r-us" crowd.

Scott

IamRose
03-29-2012, 12:03 AM
I like hoodies with my work clothes, because they keep the wind from going down my back, and go over my hard hat.

Dwayne
03-29-2012, 10:21 AM
Great. . . now everyone knows you are carrying. . .;)

HK4U
03-29-2012, 10:40 AM
I have a couple of sweatshirts with hoods that I have had for years, before they became the chosen dress for wanna be gansters, but do not wear them often and wear the hood up even less.

KathleenElsie
03-29-2012, 03:42 PM
I use them when feeding the livestock or walking the fence lines.

KMDO
03-30-2012, 06:56 PM
:I'll have to stick with my DPM jacket and can deploy the hoodie part or shemaugh if need be.

Maybe bobby rush will buy one, I'm sure he could carry without any problems.:rolleyes:

jsolie
03-30-2012, 07:00 PM
"Check out them NRA thugs in their hoodies..."

"Better leave 'em alone...they might be packin'!"

:D

jam_o_matic
03-31-2012, 12:06 AM
My, my, my....apparently it's already a controversial item, I just might have to get one before they're criminalized:

NRA Hoodie: National Rifle Association Selling Concealed Weapon Hooded Sweatshirt

In the wake of the Trayvon Martin tragedy, the hooded sweatshirt, or "hoodie," has become a national symbol for people who stand in solidarity with the Martin family.

But the "Concealed Carry Hooded Sweatshirt," available for purchase from the National Rifle Association, probably does not carry the same message.

The Miami New Times on Tuesday reported that the NRA is selling a hoodie that has pockets specially designed to carry a concealed weapon.

Some have criticized the sweatshirt as insensitive. The Star Ledger called the hoodie a "ridiculous product" that is "politically tone-deaf." One Twitter user said it was "scary."

As Nick Ramsey at MSNBC.com put it, "I have no words."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/28/nra-hoodie-national-rifle-association-hooded-sweatshirt_n_1386128.html

gunfan
03-31-2012, 09:16 PM
My, my, my....apparently it's already a controversial item, I just might have to get one before they're criminalized:

They can damned well be scared. If they are afraid, they probably have reason to be cowards. It's about time the righteous people in the world gain some respect.

Bad guys fear the righteous.

Scott

If you enjoyed reading about "A hoodie we can all appreciate..." here in the FamilyFriendsFirearms.com archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join FamilyFriendsFirearms.com today for the full version!