looking for people to hunt with

PDA
Erick
04-10-2002, 04:43 PM
Hi guys:

I'm new here. Found this site by crusing the net. Well, I'm just looking for hunting partners. I've only been hunting for 2 years, but have wanted to go hunting ever since I was a kid. The parents/family don't like guns/hunting, so naturally I was forbidden to do so...

Anyway, hope to hear back from a few people.

Erick
erick@asus.net

If you enjoyed reading about "looking for people to hunt with" here in the FamilyFriendsFirearms.com archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join FamilyFriendsFirearms.com today for the full version!
Gunslinger
04-13-2002, 02:02 PM
Erick, health issues preclude me from hunting any more. However, you are not far away from here, Springfield, Missouri. Why don't you sheck out the Regional Meets forum and take a look at the End of Summer Meet that Terri and I put on every year. You can meet some awful good folks there and make a lot of new friends. Chances are some will be from your area.

If you enjoyed reading about "looking for people to hunt with" here in the FamilyFriendsFirearms.com archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join FamilyFriendsFirearms.com today for the full version!