ASAI one Pro .45??

PDA
cigarman
03-30-2004, 08:50 AM
Anyone know anything about these? I saw one yesterday and it has an unbelievable trigger and ergonomics. I have a copy of "Storm for the East" review from Guns Magazine, but can't find anyone who has one.

Also any knowledge about the .400 Corbon conversion kit for these?

Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "ASAI one Pro .45??" here in the FamilyFriendsFirearms.com archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join FamilyFriendsFirearms.com today for the full version!
Rabbi
03-30-2004, 10:38 PM
Cigarman,

Sorry, never heard of them. Are they a 1911 style single action?

I don't believe we've ever "spoken", so a belated welcome to FFF.

I hope someone can field your question.

Doc

armoredman
03-31-2004, 08:25 AM
Word of warning - I knew a customer who had three of the One Pro pistols - all three broke the slide release, and he said the metal was inferior. I agree, the trigger is just incredible, but if you like a nice DA or DAO trigger, look at the CZ40, too.:wine:

cheekser
04-01-2004, 08:13 PM
all i know is that it was a Swiss-made pistol, and that the company is rumored to be out of business. suprises me that a swiss pistol would be inferior. but then there's always the unexpected.

If you enjoyed reading about "ASAI one Pro .45??" here in the FamilyFriendsFirearms.com archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join FamilyFriendsFirearms.com today for the full version!