Toddler found on interstate

PDA
IamRose
01-02-2007, 10:33 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/video2/player06.html?010106/010107_caught_toddler&FNL&Toddler%20found%20on%20interstate&acc&US&-1&News&42&&&new

I'm still crying

If you enjoyed reading about "Toddler found on interstate" here in the FamilyFriendsFirearms.com archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join FamilyFriendsFirearms.com today for the full version!
MaidMarian
01-02-2007, 10:51 AM
I'm at a loss for words. :(

lead
01-02-2007, 12:05 PM
For some reason I couldn't get the video to play, but this was in our local paper. It said that when they found where the kid lived, they found the mother asleep in a filthy apartment, and another kid eating spaghetti off the floor.
The mom is in jail, where she belongs.

Hook
01-02-2007, 01:10 PM
Wont play??

Hook

Blammer
01-02-2007, 03:46 PM
Mommie on Crank? Crack?? Both??? :psycho:
Poor lil' guy!:( :down:

Rabbi
01-02-2007, 04:04 PM
Feces on the WALLS?

Olys45
01-02-2007, 04:13 PM
Wow :duh:

bob winfield
01-02-2007, 05:18 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad: :( :( :( :( Someone would love to have those children to take care of and love.

eljay
01-02-2007, 07:14 PM
I can't play videos, so somebody please tell me...what happened to the toddler?

Mike Weber
01-02-2007, 08:05 PM
Anyone got a link to the newspaper story?

MaidMarian
01-02-2007, 08:29 PM
I tried to find it for y'all but no luck. I can give you a brief overview. :(

Todler wondered out of the house onto a busy highway. Cars had to swerve out of the way in order not to hit this child. When police got to the baby's home the mother, I think was sleeping, but she showed no emotion and acted like she could care less. The house should have been condemed under the conditions that not just 1 but 2 children were living in. In the video you could see a baby walking around in a diaper that looked like hadn't been changed in days. I mean days! I also think it said something about the baby eating spaghetti off the floor. :mad: When the mother was told her children were going to be taken away, again she acted like she didn't care. :mad: Disgusting witch! I loved to have some time alone with that...... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Turtlenapper
01-03-2007, 12:27 AM
That woman needs to be under the jail and never let out
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

eljay
01-03-2007, 11:36 AM
I tried to find it for y'all but no luck. I can give you a brief overview. :(

Todler wondered out of the house onto a busy highway. Cars had to swerve out of the way in order not to hit this child. When police got to the baby's home the mother, I think was sleeping, but she showed no emotion and acted like she could care less. The house should have been condemed under the conditions that not just 1 but 2 children were living in. In the video you could see a baby walking around in a diaper that looked like hadn't been changed in days. I mean days! I also think it said something about the baby eating spaghetti off the floor. :mad: When the mother was told her children were going to be taken away, again she acted like she didn't care. :mad: Disgusting witch! I loved to have some time alone with that...... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thanks, MM. At least now I know the child was not run over. Once, when my eldest son was a toddler, I was left to babysit him while my wife went shopping. I was in school at the time, carrying a very large load, getting very little sleep. Long story short; I went to sleep. We lived on the second floor of a two-story duplex, had a "child fence" at the top of the stairs, and he figured that, plus the front door downstairs out, and went for a stroll. Neighbors brought him back from two blocks away. Said he was just walking down the sidewalk, studying everything.

I've never been so scared (after the fact), or felt worse, in my entire life. I felt like somebody way high up there was looking after him, that day.

IamRose
01-03-2007, 10:55 PM
Sorry

Mom Charged With Neglect After Toddler Is Found Playing Along Busy Indiana Interstate

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

INDIANAPOLIS — A woman was charged with neglect Wednesday after prosecutors said she allowed her 3-year-old son to wander away from home and play along a busy interstate.

Stunned motorists found Damon Dyer, barefoot and wearing only a diaper and T-shirt, early Saturday while his mother slept in a nearby apartment on Indianapolis' west side.

Police said at least half a dozen cars and a semitrailer swerved into other lanes on Interstate 465 to avoid the child, who was not hurt. Drivers pulled over and took care of him until officers arrived.

Nancy Dyer, 30, whose son and a 2-year-old daughter were taken into protective custody, was charged with four counts of felony neglect.

"A couple of the charges are related to the condition of the home and another child that was still in the apartment," said Helen Marchal, a deputy Marion County prosecutor.

Investigators said the boy left the second-story apartment about 9 a.m. and walked down the stairs, around a fence and onto the highway about 200 yards away.

Dyer told police that she had recently moved to Indiana from Florida and said the apartment was messy because she had not finished unpacking.

Dyer was scheduled to appear Thursday for an initial hearing in Marion Superior Court. She was being held at the county jail Wednesday night after a judge set bail at $3,500

D-Ric902
01-04-2007, 01:31 PM
I saw her on TV, typical meth addict.
I would take the boy right now.
I have no use for mom

Nes
01-04-2007, 02:33 PM
We have had something like that happen here in town twice in the last month. One was a two year old found walking down the middle of a back street crying when a great couple found him, took him in their house and called the police. It was at night in 38 degree weather. When the police found the parents they got a hit on their car with the drug dog. From there the searched the house and found the parents to be running a big drug operation. They had been arrested before and were out on bail when this happened. I bet they are out again. Relatives have the child. The other one is almost an exact same story.

Adolf H. Bubba
01-04-2007, 02:36 PM
Only the kid(s) are victims here. This .'mother'. needs spayed, at least stray dogs have the excuse of having no mental faculties; said mother does not.

IamRose
01-04-2007, 02:39 PM
She needs to be spayed, caned, and displayed in the public square

glh630
01-04-2007, 11:53 PM
the Mother had had a visit from the child protection agency just a month prior. the agent that checked on her had not taken the children out of the house then and it was in a similar state or condition. they were taken this time. the investigator that did the first check is in deep doo-doo and is being investigated themselves with possible charges pending. we have one of the most broken child protection agencies in the 48 states. I have seen this C**p time and again. I live in Indianapolis and have worked as an Armed Security Officer in many of these areas and get calls on duty of domestic disputes and see this all the time. We report it , but can do nothing about it because we don't have the authority. that is unless of course that the childs' life is in danger (physical) from beatings etc. It is sickening and soul-destroying.:mad:

If you enjoyed reading about "Toddler found on interstate" here in the FamilyFriendsFirearms.com archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join FamilyFriendsFirearms.com today for the full version!