SHOT SHOW

PDA
Bob seaman
10-30-2010, 06:08 PM
Any body want to get in

If you enjoyed reading about "SHOT SHOW" here in the FamilyFriendsFirearms.com archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join FamilyFriendsFirearms.com today for the full version!
MoJo
12-12-2010, 07:50 AM
Would love to go for several reasons, one being I have never been to Vegas!
This is about the worst timing for me around here at the farm, but, if its possible, how would I be able to get in?

HK4U
12-12-2010, 10:26 AM
Would love to go for several reasons, one being I have never been to Vegas!
This is about the worst timing for me around here at the farm, but, if its possible, how would I be able to get in?

+1. I wish they would have it in the Ft.Worth/Dallas area sometime. Perhaps now that they have the new Cowboy stadium in Arlington and have built all the new hotels for the comming super bowl we might be able to get it someday. Seems like a central location would make sense.

MoJo
12-23-2010, 08:48 AM
Buddy of mine calls me up yesterday............Hey, guess where I'm going? So he's in WI and I'm thinking he gets some vacation time in HI maybe? Oh no, a past employer of his calls and says we need someone in the booth at SHOT SHOW!!!! Boy did he rub it in....I told him to grab a few things if he has the chance.

Fondis Firearms
01-07-2011, 02:20 PM
So are any of you guys going???
I will be going on Thursday only, and then off to Front Sight for a Friday - Saturday class. If any of you want to try to meet up with me Wed night or Thur send me a PM.

If you enjoyed reading about "SHOT SHOW" here in the FamilyFriendsFirearms.com archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join FamilyFriendsFirearms.com today for the full version!